Mixologie Rollerball Perfume
It is proven that scent is the strongest tie to memory, so leave a lasting impression with more than just your Sweetlees Style but also your choice in fragrance. This is an alcohol-free, 5ml rollerball that can be layered with other Mixologie perfumes to create your perfect scent!
- Tender (fruity)- "luscious sugar-dusted black raspberries burst with citrus from Sicilian lemon and orange zest."
- Sultry (wild musk)- "beautiful exotic white musk and blonde amber surround fresh watery accords and a modern rose muguet."
- Tenacious (crisp vanilla)- "Madagascar vanilla bean harmonizes with smokey musk, amber, and masculine nuances from woody sandalwood and white oak."
- Assured (natural)- "creamy sandalwood, patchouli, and vetiver create rich, smokey undertones."
- Free (ocean mist)- "notes of salty marine air soar over watery peony blossoms, Caspian rose, and cool sea moss"
- Electric (citrus twist)- "citrus medley of pink grapefruit, zesty lemon, and sweet mandarin join sparkling cassis berries for an upbeat treat."
- Serene (light floral)- "floral blend of white freesia, jasmine, rose, ylang, and cyclamen host a few special guests: sparkling bergamot, Madagascar vanilla, musk, and sheer woods."
- Poised (clean breeze)- "graceful blend of roses, white freesia, lily and ylang blossoms perched upon warming musk, sandalwood and crushed moss."
- Inspired (rose floral)- "fresh and bright top notes of bergamot, petitgrain, and geranium leaf blend effortlessly into the heart of rosa damascene with highlights of cyclamen, white lilies, and neroli blossoms"
- Charmed (shot of spice)- "undertones of peppered musk and creamy white sandalwood entwine with vetiver and amber with a gathering of lush berry."
- Risque (exotic woods)- "sensual white musk, delicate sandalwood, bergamot and other "not exactly masculine, but not overly feminine" notes"
- Daring (spiked punch)- "Fiery pomegranate, peach and spiced persimmon surround an alluring bouquet of ruby osmanthus and midnight marigolds with a shot of black rum and a bourbon marshmallow cream."